My parents were kind enough to pick peaches last weekend and give me a big juicy bag of them. I love peaches but because of my oral allergy syndrome, I can’t tolerate them raw. I thought about grilling them or baking a peach pie but then I found across this recipe from Jules Gluten Free Flour. Jules makes one of my favorite gluten free flour blends and because I had plenty of it on hand so I thought I’d give her recipe a try.
I was tired from a busy weekend and actually misread the recipe–oops! I added the melted butter to the dry mix instead of drizzling it on top, but loved how it turned out anyway. I also decided to add less sugar because the peaches were ripe and sweet enough. The cobbler turned out beautifully and I ended up making it again for guests the again this week.
- 1 cup Jules Gluten Free™ All-Purpose Flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- ¼ cup melted butter
- 2 cups fresh sliced peaches
- ¼ cup sugar
- 1 Tbs. cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Pour sliced peaches into an 8 x 8 baking dish or 9-inch pie plate.
- In a separate dish, combine flour, sugar, egg and melted butter.
- Spoon batter mixture over peaches.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes or until lightly browned.